So I moved last weekend and my internet connection was offline for around 4 days. My new apartment is so comfy and roomy I already feel like at home! It’s like I’ve been here all along. It’s so quiet and peaceful and I finally feel like I can rest.
And so it happens that I got a job as well. I’m starting as a front end web developer and a concept designer next January which is a nice change of pace because I’ve worked mostly with the back-end side. It’s much lighter for one thing. I also got my tax refund today and right away I placed an order on a 500GB playstation 3 and Tales of Xillia! I’ve waited forever for this. It’s an early christmas present for myself!
way too much stress
and my internet connection still isn’t working
kunziodyne asked: lust, pride ^____^
Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Long hair. Good sense of humor. Demon fangs. And other stuff. There’s actually a lot of things I find attractive, I can’t come up with all of them!
Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- I’m really bad at talking about my good sides publicly but I guess my persistence is something I take pride in.
- Lust: Something that I find attractive.
- Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.